 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 3000
Re: Anyone Working on These Parts?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Sat, 3 Nov 2001 13:55:33 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Richard Marchetti writes:
Hey Y'all:

These are some parts I'd like to author.  Don't know if anyone is working on
them since Tore's Parts Tracker seems to be dead and I didn't know where
else to look.  If anyone is working on these items I'd be pleased to hear of
it so that work is not duplicated and valuable human effort is allocated
more efficiently.

Regular Elements:
Classic Space/Castle Helmet with dimples
Classic Castle Visor
Castle "Iguana" Helmet
Castle Maiden Hat
Ninja Armor
Castle Armor
Castle Plumes
Aqua Zone compass
Belville Princess Mini Crown
Cloth Cape
Small Technic Tire
Chain
Pike Axe

Printed Elements:
Minifigure Head with the Alpha Team Cam Face Pattern
Minifigure Head with the Paradisa Open Lips Pattern
Minifigure Head with the KK Archer Face Pattern (and a modified one for my
own use)

Any authoring tips and suggested resources/utilities would be greatly
appreciated.

Thanks!

-- Hop-Frog

I am working on the old castle armour part. The small plume has already been
done, I recall.

Chris