 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 2983
  Re: Subpart thingy.

(...) Great program, huh? I use it too :-) If you look at it from the bottom you can see that the T-surface is divided into two by an edge-line (Zoom 3000%): (URL) always hidden surface is seen here: (URL) the subpart is made out of quads (and not (...) (23 years ago, 25-Oct-01, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: Subpart thingy.

(...) Sorry, my browser can't veiw .png files. (23 years ago, 26-Oct-01, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: Subpart thingy.

If you look at it from the bottom you can see that the T-surface is divided into two by an edge-line (Zoom 3000%): (URL) always hidden surface is seen here: (URL) the subpart is made out of quads (and not boxes) you can split the long surface into (...) (23 years ago, 26-Oct-01, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: Subpart thingy.

(...) The extra line IS present in the 30504 piece, at least the one that I had, as well as several other peices. It is just very faint. As for the hidden surface, I wouldn't worry too much about it unless it were to crash your system or slow down (...) (23 years ago, 27-Oct-01, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)