 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 2899
Re: Monorail Parts?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Sun, 23 Sep 2001 12:23:46 GMT

Some of the Monorail parts has been posted in this newsgroup
a few months ago.

I'm still working on the "Monorail Plate" part 2687.

existing parts:

2619.DAT      Monorail Motor Box
2672.DAT      Monorail Track Curve
2774.DAT      Monorail Track Stop
2670.DAT      Monorail Track Straight Short
2671.DAT      Monorail Track, straight long

I hope this helps.

/CU
Bernd

"Markham Carroll" <mc_booga@yahoo.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
Where can I find the monorail trainbed and the motor?  And other parts?

--
Markham Carroll