 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 2898
Re: 3997 Nowhere to be Found
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Sun, 23 Sep 2001 12:14:50 GMT

Nice parts.
I would name the Tow hook: "Plate  1 x  2 with Tow Hook"
and the Tow tower: "Slope Brick 45  2 x  3 Double with Tow Tower"

PLMKWYT

/CU
Bernd

"Dean Kravis" <dkravis@pol.net> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
Here are the tow tower and tow hook as separate parts.  I do not know how • to
name the files, so I used these part descriptions as the names.

0 Tow Hook made without any new pimitives
0 ...

and

0 Tow tower