 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 2892
Re: Monorail Parts?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Fri, 21 Sep 2001 18:06:52 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Markham Carroll wrote:

Where can I find the monorail trainbed and the motor?

I don't think anyone has tackled those parts yet.

And other parts?

One of the best places to find unofficial parts is right here, in
lugnet.cad.dat.parts.
Also check Tore's temporary parts tracker,
http://home.swipnet.se/~w-20413/ttracker/ttracker.htm
And the new LDraw.org Parts Tracker,
www.ldraw.org/library/tracker/index.html

Other than that, people will sometimes post their parts on their own
webpages.  Paul Easter, Marc Klein, and Tony Hafner all do this.

Browse through this newsgroup for messages where people have included
links to their own 'unofficial parts page'.

Steve