 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 2876
Re: 3997 Nowhere to be Found???
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Mon, 10 Sep 2001 17:05:11 GMT

I discovered the same thing a few months ago, so I created the necessary
parts.  But I have not been able to find out what to do with them.  I am new
to this organization.  I made a tow tower, a tow hook, and the hook and
tower together.  Where or how should I send the .dat files?

Thanks, Dean, for sending those parts to me privately. While they look
great, the tower DAT isn't the one I'm looking for. The one in set 6468 is a
simple 2 x 4 tile base with the two sides of the tower protruding directly
up from both long sides of the tile at what looks to be about a 60 degree
angle. The two tower sides are at perfect Z right angles to the tile base,
and are parallel to eachother all the way up to the dual-diameter cylinder
that joins them at their rounded tops.

I guess I'll just have to learn how to do this part creation stuff. But I
have no idea how to begin. I'll post a separate message asking for someone
to point me to a tutorial.

-Christopher