 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 2867
  Re: 3997 Nowhere to be Found???

(...) I discovered the same thing a few months ago, so I created the necessary parts. But I have not been able to find out what to do with them. I am new to this organization. I made a tow tower, a tow hook, and the hook and tower together. Where or (...) (23 years ago, 9-Sep-01, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: 3997 Nowhere to be Found???

(...) First off, you should post them here, in lugnet.cad.dat.parts. Then you should send them to parts@ldraw.org, for potential inclusion in the ldraw parts library. Steve (23 years ago, 10-Sep-01, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: 3997 Nowhere to be Found???

(...) Thanks, Dean, for sending those parts to me privately. While they look great, the tower DAT isn't the one I'm looking for. The one in set 6468 is a simple 2 x 4 tile base with the two sides of the tower protruding directly up from both long (...) (23 years ago, 10-Sep-01, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)