 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 2777
  Part number 32296 problem.

There is a problem with the part number 32296. This number has been given to the double bevel gear 20 teeth in the official update 2000-02, but this number appears on the Silver champion tyre. I checked the double bevel gear 20 teeth. No number (...) (23 years ago, 15-Aug-01, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: Part number 32296 problem.

Marc, I agree. I noticed this when I started attempting to make this part. I did some research on the gear and found it under a different part number. I don't remember where I found this, but I apparently had reason to believe that it was acurate. (...) (23 years ago, 15-Aug-01, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)