 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 2618
    Re: MiniBot Head Star Wars Battle Droid is complete —Don Heyse
   (...) I know how that is. I've only made one piece and it took me so long that I haven't found the motivation yet to do another. Anyways, I was just trying to be helpful, but perhaps I should quit cad.dat.parts until I make another piece so can I (...) (23 years ago, 21-May-01, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

        Re: MiniBot Head Star Wars Battle Droid is complete —Steve Bliss
   (...) Generally, warped quads are bad. Even if a rendering program detects the warpage, it has to guess at the correct rendering. Typically, this means to split the quad into two triangles, along one of the diagonals. In other words, go from this: (...) (23 years ago, 22-May-01, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)