 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 2603
Re: feedback wanted for parts 2912 & 2913
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Mon, 14 May 2001 19:23:06 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Ludo Soete writes:
http://www.geocities.com/ludo_soete/ldraw_parts.htm

I would like to know if it's worth to combine these 2 parts as one
'shortcut' part WITH electrical wire AND the black cilindrical piece
(Ferrit), or as a shortcut without electrical wire & ferrit.

Yes, a complete shortcut file should be created.  A stub-file for the
electrical wire has been submitted, you can use that in your shortcut.  You
should put the 'ferrit' (that's the electric leads, right?) in a separate
file, and reference it in your shortcut.

Steve