 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 2602
2601  |  2603
Subject:
feedback wanted for parts 2912 & 2913
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Mon, 14 May 2001 19:02:02 GMT

Hi,
I posted 4 weeks ago 2 dat files from the 9v train track power connector.
The top part as 2912.dat , the bottom part as 2912.dat.
pictures of those parts can be seen on my home page at the following location:
http://www.geocities.com/ludo_soete/ldraw_parts.htm
and select the link to these parts.

I would like to know if it's worth to combine these 2 parts as one
'shortcut' part WITH electrical wire AND the black cilindrical piece
(Ferrit), or as a shortcut without electrical wire & ferrit.
The .dat files are only available at LUGNET.CAD.DAT
I would like to know it before i post it to parts@ldraw.org

You will also find a picture of the 9v (2865.dat) straight track at my home
page.
The Dat file of this completely re-written parts isn't available yet, but
there is a MOC -up version posted past year at LUGNET.CAD.DAT.
The new one will be posted as soon as possible (i'm waiting for a green
light from the co-author [Manfred Moolhuysen]of this piece )

Thanks for any feedback
regards,
Ludo