 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 2517
Re: Updated part: Tile 2x2 with Explorien Pattern
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Tue, 3 Apr 2001 20:32:27 GMT

Not a bad job Cartsen.  What resolution did you scan at?  And what settings did
you use in BMP-2-Dat32?  I tried to do that big round plate form Nawhonics' pod
and the file was sooooo huge.  It was funny how long it took to calculate too.
Hehe, but, that's a very large part.  Later,  Scott

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Carsten Schmitz writes:
Hello!

I allowed myself to update that part. Original was made by Steve Bliss.
I rescanned the image, squeezed it through BMP-2-Dat32 and voilà...

Look at the result by yourself. At higher quality the part has an even
smaller file size
than the original (about 4 kb smaller).

I hope this is ok for you ... Steve?

Greetings,