 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 2233
Re: New Part: 3069p17; Tile 1 x 2 w/ SW Control Panel (Needs work)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Mon, 8 Jan 2001 01:04:56 GMT

OK, now that someone else has confirmed that this part
was introduced with the Sting Rays
("http://news.lugnet.com/space/?n=5833&t=f&v=a"),
part of the Aquazone theme, I'd suggest that you rename
the description as follows:
"Tile  1 x  2 - StingRay Control Panel (needs work)"

As far as the pattern number, to the best of my knowledge,
we have not set aside a range of pattern numbers for Aquazone,
so I would suggest using one of the Town pattern numbers,
which is what you've already done.  Convenient, eh?  ;-)

For future use, here is a re-post of the pattern number ranges
from messages I've received from Steve and Chris:

01-29  Town
30-39  Pirate
40-50  Castle
51-69  Space