 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 2231
Re: New Part: 3069p17; Tile 1 x 2 w/ SW Control Panel (Needs work)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Sun, 7 Jan 2001 23:37:12 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Franklin W. Cain writes:
In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Joseph Cardana writes:

It's not perfect, but good enough? If anyone wishes to improve it,
go ahead.

Joe,

This part is *not* specific to Star Wars.  It was introduced
with StingRay, maybe even earlier, IIRC.

Franklin

Franklin,

    Well, okay. Just goes to show how new I am. I didn't see it on the
tracker or any part listings. How should it be labeled then?

Joe