 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 2232
Re: New Part: 3069p17; Tile 1 x 2 w/ SW Control Panel (Needs work)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Sun, 7 Jan 2001 23:55:35 GMT

This part is *not* specific to Star Wars.
It was introduced with StingRay,
maybe even earlier, IIRC.

Well, okay. Just goes to show how new I am.
I didn't see it on the tracker or any part listings.
How should it be labeled then?

[shrug]
I don't know, either.
How about posting an enlarged image of this part
to BrickShelf, and then posting a message to ".space"
with the URL of this image, asking the space-guys
for a positive identification?  That's what I'd do.

Franklin