 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 1945
Re: Does this part exist?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Sun, 26 Nov 2000 06:12:59 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Kevin Bane writes:
Is this what you are looking for?

http://news.lugnet.com/cad/dat/parts/?n=930

I sent this in to Steve quite a while back, so it should be in the next
release.

Yes, that looks like it. However I ended up using the other one I was
pointed to in this thread. I loaded yours and it might be an MLCad problem
but I see some holes in it... there appear to be some triangles missing, or
else they didn't load right.

I think the comments others are making about how hard it is to know what's
been done, even WITH the part tracker, may well be true, since you and
Thomas apparently did the same part (and gave it slightly different names...).

Thanks for your efforts no matter what happens! That goes for ALL parts
authors, without you guys there'd not be much modeling going on.

++Lar