 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 1930
Re: Does this part exist?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Fri, 24 Nov 2000 19:31:13 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Larry Pieniazek writes:
It's 2x2, it's round, it's 2 plates high, it's bowl shaped, it's chromed and
was used as a headlight in some model team models. It can mount onto a stud,
or centered between 4 studs.

I have no idea what to call it so am not sure even what category to look in
but I just went through all the cats in LDAO VEC and didn't see it. That
proves nothing, I usually miss the part when I do that, but...

5571 uses 4 of them as headlights and one more above the sleeper cab as a spot

http://www.brickshelf.com/scans/5000/5571/5571-001.html

If it doesn't exist officially, does anyone have a rough mockup?

I think the part you are looking for is this one.
I didn't find where it was an official part either.

http://news.lugnet.com/cad/dat/parts/?n=730

Also, what color number is Chrome? Thanks!

++Lar

Paul

http://www.geocities.com/pneaster/lego_parts.htm (finished parts)
http://www.geocities.com/pneaster/lego_todo.htm (in process)