 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 1929
Re: Does this part exist?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Fri, 24 Nov 2000 18:39:44 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Larry Pieniazek writes:

It's 2x2, it's round, it's 2 plates high, it's bowl shaped,
it's chromed and was used as a headlight in some model team models.
It can mount onto a stud, or centered between 4 studs.

I have no idea what to call it so am not sure even what category
to look in but I just went through all the cats in LDAO VEC
and didn't see it.

I would place it in the Cylinder CATEGORY.
That's were the other domes/hemispherical objects
have been placed.

Also, what color number is Chrome? Thanks!

Color code # 383 is Chrome/Silver.

Hope this helps.
Franklin