 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 1936
Re: New Part whole 6002 (needs work)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Sat, 25 Nov 2000 04:30:26 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Brad Hamilton writes:
Oh Yeah!

I've been waiting forever for this part!  I love to use the straight
version.

I checked out your part.  It looks really good.  My only possible complaint
is that the 1x2 straight portion at the very bottom (that would accept 2
studs in a row) looks too "clear" in POV-RAY when I make it
trans-light-gray. I can even see this on MLCAD. • Oops, I'll have to fix that...
Unfortunately, I am not
enough of a parts expert to know what might be missing (or if I am just
noticing some artifact and the part is actually fine).  Anyhow, even with
this, it is plenty good enough to use.  I plan to put it to work right away!

By the way, the sub-part for this also shows up in my MLCAD parts selection
area.  Is there some way to make it so I can use this sub-part as part of
the main part, but so it doesn't show up in MLCAD?

thanks

You could possibly move the half part to /S subdirectory in parts. That may
help