 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 1655
  Re: Better UCS X-wing Canopy

What is the MPD file spliiter called? rick (24 years ago, 11-Oct-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: Better UCS X-wing Canopy

(...) Whoops! My apologies. Although you can get to Jacob Sparre Andersen's MPD Builder site from the link I posted, My reference was not very clear. This link takes you directly to Jacob Sparre Andersen's MPD Builder site, where you can download (...) (24 years ago, 11-Oct-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: Better UCS X-wing Canopy

Tim Romine wrote... (...) There's also M-Peedy by Jeff Boen: (message from Jeff Boen in lugnet.cad.dev on March 10, 2000): (...) (24 years ago, 11-Oct-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: Better UCS X-wing Canopy

(...) Thanks for the info! Every time I think I know my way around this place, I find even MORE resources, usually with the help of experienced LUGNETters. Thanks, Lars! Tim Romine AFOL for Life enimor@earthlink.net (24 years ago, 11-Oct-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)