 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 1518
Re: new part 2865.dat (9v straight track)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Thu, 24 Aug 2000 17:21:00 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Jonathan Wilson writes:
2 things about this part:
1.you should make some of the bits of this part that are likely to be
used in other parts subparts, i.e. the ties, including the one with the
hole in it and the half tie that is used for the connection.

Hi Jonathan,

Thanks for the message.

I don't think that the mentioned 'sub parts' could be used in other parts.
I can only think on the curved track & the point.
Reading the messages on following link :
http://news.lugnet.com/cad/dat/parts/?n=1473
tells me that i rather keep the file as it is.

Following an other message (lost the link - came from Steve Bliss) is it not a
nesessaty to break-up into smaller files as long as they are below 100K byte.
The file 2865.dat is 34K byte long.

** IF ** there are other people out there who would prefer to break it up in
subparts is it still possible to do so, but i have my doubts.

Any how, thanks for the reply,
there's at least one person (now 2 with the reply from Tore) who looked at my
part.

More will follow, i hope so :)

Regards,
Ludo