 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 1607
Re: new part 2865.dat (9v straight track)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Wed, 27 Sep 2000 12:13:07 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Ludo Soete writes:
Hi,

This is my verry first part i create.
I do hope that it doesn't contain too many errors.
Anyhow, feel free to give me feedback.
I do have to learn a lot.

In one of your replies in the thread you say you were hoping more people
looked at it... well I looked at it and let me tell you, I am very excited to
see this part. I am no part expert. I cannot give you any feedback on what is
right or wrong about it, so I didn't post anything. I use parts in
instructions and in renderings, the yellow as Manfred suggested would be
better rendered in a metallic color. Other than that I am not competent to
comment.

Except to say how excited I am. But I already did. Thanks for your effort! It
is always nice to see another new part author take up the banner. I think I
speak for all users when I say that we all owe a big debt of gratitude to ALL
the parts authors who work very hard on making these parts the best that they
can be.

++Lar