 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 1427
  new part - minifig Cowboy hat (Stetson)  [DAT]

I hope y'all like this. Please LMKWYT. :-) (I have no clue what the part number is for this thing. Steve, Tore, do either of y'all know?) I have it on reliable authority that the proper name/identifier for the real-world counterpart for this Lego (...) (24 years ago, 13-Aug-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: new part - minifig Cowboy hat (Stetson)

How do you do it? How do you do these dificult accessories so fast? Do you think you could pull off some castle headwear just like you did the cowboy hat? :) (24 years ago, 13-Aug-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: new part - minifig Cowboy hat (Stetson)

Nice work, it looks pretty cool. Not on my Battletech infantry though, they look rather stupid this way :( But if they would have "Adventurers"-hats ... ... just a thought ;) Primus BuS ComStar LEGO Mechcommander: www.go.to/LegoMC (24 years ago, 13-Aug-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: new part - minifig Cowboy hat (Stetson)

(...) I'm very mathematically oriented. Also, this piece had mostly simple curves (i.e., curved with respect to two dimensions only) for the most part. The brim, curved with respect to all three dimensions, was a ^&^&#%$@#%&*&((*^%! NIGHTMARE! >:-P (...) (24 years ago, 13-Aug-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: new part - minifig Cowboy hat (Stetson)

(...) I dont need that. If you have the new castle "plate" helm, that looks pretty easy, being mostly hemisperhical in shape. (24 years ago, 13-Aug-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)