 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 1429
Re: new part - minifig Cowboy hat (Stetson)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Sun, 13 Aug 2000 10:42:10 GMT

Nice work, it looks pretty cool. Not on my Battletech infantry though, they
look rather stupid this way :(
But if they would have "Adventurers"-hats ...  ... just a thought ;)

Primus BuS
ComStar

LEGO Mechcommander: www.go.to/LegoMC