 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 1291
    Beginners questions. —Markus Ritala
   Is there any site where I could download the latest blocks for LDraw? I have those which come with the program but I would like to have more. I can't find minifigs I need. What is the best program to make own blocks? Is it difficult? /Markus (24 years ago, 28-Jun-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

        Re: Beginners questions. —Jameson Robert Gagnepain
   (...) First of all, what I suggest is, if you haven't already, take a look at (URL) - You can get updates for lDraw here. You can also find many other useful utilities, such as ldlite and MLcad (I use these all the time). Making your own parts can (...) (24 years ago, 28-Jun-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

        Re: Beginners questions. —Markus Ritala
   (...) Yes I have MLCad and the latest version of LDraw. I have also looked www.ldraw.org. I just wonder is someone has collected to his/her own site all these parts people have made. /Markus (24 years ago, 28-Jun-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

        Re: Beginners questions. —Steve Bliss
   (...) 99% of the parts available are either in the L-CAD set at (URL), or the unofficial files posted at (URL). Several people have their own parts on their own websites. You can search LUGNET/cad for postings about those. No one has collected all (...) (24 years ago, 28-Jun-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

        Re: Beginners questions. —Jonathan Wilson
   (...) That isnt true, I probobly have every part that is in existence, and if I dont have it I probobly know that it is in progress or planned. (24 years ago, 28-Jun-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)