 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 1293
Re: Beginners questions.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Wed, 28 Jun 2000 13:22:52 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Markus Ritala writes:
Is there any site where I could download the latest blocks for LDraw? I have
those which come with the program but I would like to have more. I can't
find minifigs I need.

What is the best program to make own blocks? Is it difficult?

/Markus

First of all, what I suggest is, if you haven't already, take a look at
http://www.ldraw.org/ - You can get updates for lDraw here.  You can also
find many other useful utilities, such as ldlite and MLcad (I use these all
the time).

Making your own parts can be very difficult.  I reccommend searching through
lugnet a little on this topic.  I have never tried.

Jameson Gagnepain
http://www.jamesonrobert.com/lego/
ICQ #17714608