 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 1185
Re: 32198 Technic Gear 20 Tooth Bevel
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Tue, 30 May 2000 08:57:17 GMT

Marc Klein <marckl@easynet.fr> writes:

OK I would change the part, but I do not agree with the rotation of
180deg around Y axis. For me it is correct compared to
http://www.ldraw.org/library/dat/6589.dat.

You are right about that.

I was checking it against the part

    4143.DAT Technic Gear 14 Tooth Bevel

Since this part is the original bevel gear done by James Jessiman, I
would say that 6589.DAT has the wrong orientation, since it does not
conform to the orientation of the 4143.DAT.

Either way, I would prefer that you centered the part in the origin.
That would be consistent with (almost) all the gear parts.

Thanks again for creating these gears!  Great work!

Fredrik