 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 1184
Re: 32198 Technic Gear 20 Tooth Bevel
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Tue, 30 May 2000 06:42:58 GMT

On Mon, 29 May 2000 07:15:38 GMT, Fredrik Glöckner <fredrik.glockner@bio.uio.no> wrote:

Good part!

However, to match the orientation of the previous bevel gear, it
should be rotated 180 deg around the Y axis.

I would also prefer that it was centered in the origin.  Right now it
is centered in Z=5.

OK I would change the part, but I do not agree with the rotation of 180deg around Y axis. For me it is correct compared
to http://www.ldraw.org/library/dat/6589.dat. However, I noticed that the tooth of all my new parts are incorrect. I
will publish an update very soon.
Marc Klein
A Mindstorms fan.