 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 1181
Re: [Part] 4515p03.dat - Slope Brick 10 6 x 8 with Slate Roof Patt ern
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Mon, 29 May 2000 10:02:33 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Imre Papp writes:

Larry Pieniazek <lar@voyager.net> wrote in message news:Fv5s5q.6ut@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Imre Papp writes:

When viewed in MLCad:

The first posted  version of this part had some bleedthrough of the
underside tubes and pins... but the version referenced does not.... is that
due to the line length correction?

I like this part a lot, it will be very handy, if it gets approved.

++Lar

Thanks Larry, I'm happy that you like it.

No. The linelength correction refers only to a change Outlook to avoid line wrapping, there were no other changes in the file.

I will further investigate the cause of the bleed-through before I submit to Steve.

Can someone else try looking at both the first and second versions of hte
part and see if they see bleedthrough? It might have been me. I was viewing
it with MLCad 1.7

++Lar