 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 1138
Re: New Part: 6572 Steering Knuckle Arm w/ Towball
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Fri, 19 May 2000 08:18:29 GMT

These parts look good to me!  Cool ones!

I also agree with the placement of the origin (in the centre of the
innermost connection holes), however I find it a bit strange that they
have the opposite orientation: The 6572 points to the left while the
2738 points to the right.  Is there any reason for this?

Fredrik