 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 108
  Re: [part] mockup/for-post of 30407

(...) Looks good, though I would suggest inlining unofficial subparts when posting parts. Swh1.dat is the correct subpart for this. I wrote swh4.dat specifically for the cockpit, since half the hinge is thinner at one end. -John Van (25 years ago, 5-Jun-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

John VanZwieten <john_vanzwieten@msn.com> wrote in message news:FCtvCC.6o8@lugnet.com... (...) posting Oops. Sorry. (...) I just used the one that looked right. BTW, how did you create these parts? They look soooooo good. Beautiful work. (25 years ago, 5-Jun-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: [part] mockup/for-post of 30407

(...) They provided a good challenge to be sure. The two-fingered parts involved lots of trig, while the one fingered part took plenty of trial and error. Modeling the area where the "nubs" on the two fingers slip into the indentions on the (...) (25 years ago, 6-Jun-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)