 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / *3712 (-5)
  Re: Female Ldraw Parts

(...) John, You can save any part you download in the Parts directory, then either run Mklist.exe or File>Scan Parts in MLCad to add it to the parts list and use it in a model. To make those parts I actually had to modify the subpart 971s01 to what (...) (22 years ago, 14-Apr-02, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: Female Ldraw Parts

(...) <snip LDraw part> Errrr,I know I'm ignorent, but... How do you use the downloaded MPD part files and regular parts in general? John Kruer (22 years ago, 14-Apr-02, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: Microscout part?

"Philippe Hurbain" <philohome@free.fr> wrote in message news:GuIJED.1CJ@lugnet.com... (...) (22 years ago, 14-Apr-02, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: Female Ldraw Parts  [DAT]

Well, it's surprising how motivation can be obtained! Make something public and then feel like you *have* to get out the good version the same day! Here are the new improved unofficial files of Minifig Legs Left and Right Feminine. Enjoy! --Ryan The (...) (22 years ago, 14-Apr-02, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: Bead torsos

Clark, The short answer is, I goofed. I didn't double-check the DAT code. The files should be fixed now. (I just re-posted the three that required fixing.) Sorry for the confusion. :-/ Franklin (...) (22 years ago, 13-Apr-02, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact