 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / *2657 (-10)
  New Part Variant : 4085A - Plate 1 x 1 with Clip Vertical - Type 1  [DAT]

For those of you who want more accuracy in your classic renditions, I have created the three different versions of this part. The existing 4085.dat is closest to the current version, but I think I have improved this as 4085c.dat. Here is the oldest (...) (23 years ago, 13-Apr-01, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Silver Light reflector (x85)

I need this (www.peeron.com/pics...s/x85.jpg) dat file, can you help me? Zhengrong (23 years ago, 13-Apr-01, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Train Track dat

I got 9v Switch Point dat after I asked, although it is very mockup, I want to know how to make Straight ad Curve track from Switch Point dat, does anyone help me? Zhengrong (23 years ago, 13-Apr-01, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  New Part : x795 - Arm Piece with Disc and 2 Fingers  [DAT]

Here is the base bendy-arm part as used in Classic Space. Rather than a peg, it has a disc to rotate in the 2x2 brick holders. 0 Arm Piece with Disc and 2 Fingers 0 Name: x795.dat 0 Author: Chris Dee (chris_w_dee@hotmail.com) 0 Unofficial Part 1 16 (...) (23 years ago, 10-Apr-01, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  New Part : x792c02 - Brick 2 x 2 with Flexible Arm Holder - Type 2  [DAT]

Here is an alternative version of the Classic Space bendy-arm holder as an MPD file. The upper and lower parts have been modelled separately, but are combined here. If you want to split this up, beware that there is a new primitive 2-4ring2.dat (...) (23 years ago, 10-Apr-01, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  New Part : x792c01 - Brick 2 x 2 with Flexible Arm Holder - Type 1  [DAT]

Here is one version of the Classic Space bendy-arm holder as an MPD file. The upper and lower parts have been modelled separately, but are combined here (hiding much if the intricate authoring !). If you want to split this up, beware that there is a (...) (23 years ago, 10-Apr-01, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  "33" Slope Shocker... Possible name change?

Greetings. I have made a new discovery that may seem all too obvious to everyone else who has actually programmed elements in LDraw or MLCAD. My discovery is as follows: All bricks listed as having a 33-degree slope are not named with correct (...) (24 years ago, 8-Apr-01, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts, lugnet.cad.dev)

  Does this part exist?

Hey all... Not even sure what to call this. Look at the back end of the 6771 Ogel Command Striker model...see the dark grey bits holding the flames in place? They're sort of like the old-style, red Expert Builder bushings, but on one end, instead of (...) (24 years ago, 8-Apr-01, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  DAT/part number for 2 x 2 classic space trans-white radar/antenna from 452/894

Does anyone have the part number / corresponding DAT (if it is not already in the official parts releases) of the 2 x 2 classic space trans-white radar/antenna/shield from 452/894 (Mobile) Tracking Station? Thanks, Matt (24 years ago, 5-Apr-01, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: Updated part: Tile 2x2 with Explorien Pattern

"Steve Bliss" <steve.bliss@home.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:cp0pctkavlnu27v...4ax.com... (...) silver (...) Yes. I will look forward to that. Generally I am agreeing with you. I really would like to be able to create in a verctor based program (...) (24 years ago, 5-Apr-01, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact