 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / LEGO Sets / 7
Re: 8216 Turbo 1 - My first shot at ldraw
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.models.sets
Date:
Sun, 9 May 1999 02:00:29 GMT

jonathan wilson wrote:

good first shot.
1. how about replacing bezier curve generated curve with one made by the hoser
program?
2.next tile put the unofficial parts into the mpd. makes things easier.

I was not aware that such a program existed or I would have used it. Can
you point me to where I can get it and I will update the MPD to replace
the bezier curves and add the missing parts.

--
Owen