 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / LEGO Sets / 4
Re: 8216 Turbo 1 - My first shot at ldraw
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.models.sets
Date:
Fri, 7 May 1999 19:14:20 GMT

Owen Stenseth <owen.stenseth@cnpl.enbridge.com> wrote in message
Hello,

Here is my first attempt at a ldraw model. This is a MPD that contains
the points I used within BezGen to create the flex hoses in case it
needs to be fixed up.

This is my first try at this so let me know if I have made any mistakes.

The model uses two unofficial parts:

  2994.DAT (Fredrik Glöckner) - Balloon Tyre Hub "30.4 x 14 VR"
  49x28VRT.DAT (Onyx)       - Tyre. See 2994.DAT for details

If I learned one thing it is that it can take longer to build one of
these critters than you originally think.

No kidding!  I would suggest including unofficial parts in the MPD file, or
inlining them.  That way we can quickly view the model in LDLite without having
to hunt down extra parts.

Does this model use the thick corrugated tubing or the thin tubing?

-John Van