 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / LEGO Sets / 242
241  |  243
Subject:
m3723 MiniFigure Sculpture (version 1)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.models.sets
Date:
Tue, 31 Jul 2001 20:27:02 GMT

Please visit this brickshelf page to view my Minifig sculpture files. I
call this is "version 1" because it does have a few errors that I need to fix,
plus STEP info to add later, but I wanted to share what I have put together so
far.

This particular model uses arm connection "A" which means that the arms do not
move once they have been posed. Load all the .dat files into your "Models"
directory.  "m3723.dat" is the main model file.

The others correspond to the seperate sections of the instruction manual.

PLMKWYT!