 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / LEGO Sets / 212
211  |  213
Subject:
Classic Space Sets in CAD?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.cad.dat.models.sets
Date:
Sat, 24 Feb 2001 20:19:26 GMT

G'day folks,

Before I started duplicating effort, have any of the Classic
Space sets been put into CAD[1] and made publicly available yet?
I want to start doing the entire series, but figured I should
see what's been done already.  If you have done some of these
sets already or know where some are, please let me know.

[1] My interest is in .DAT files for MLCAD (Ldraw).

Thanx,
KDJ

LUGNETer #203, Windsor, Ontario, Canada