 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / 796
Re: PentWing Fighter
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.models, lugnet.space, lugnet.build
Date:
Thu, 25 Nov 1999 03:25:13 GMT

In lugnet.space, Bram Lambrecht writes:
"Tom McDonald" <radiotitan@yanospamhoo.com> writes:
He's done it again! I can't really add any more by way of suggestions
except to echo the request for color. I think dark green (a 'forest'
green - not color 2) would rock with red stripes.

That sounds sort of Christmasy... Call me color-blind, but to me, dark
green doesn't contrast much with red.

Well, you'll figure it out. Whatever you do just let us know when it's done.

BTW, this model forced me to stop being a slacker and to go get the
latest parts update :) so there's another plus!

And I only used one part from the current vote! :)  (the 2x4 extr. low
slope)

Actually, I had missed a coupla updates so I'm glad I took care of it.

Even plainly colored, this ship rocks!

Thanks.  I had lots of gray wings from MindFest, so that's what I used :)
P.S. Even without the two top wings it's way cool.

Is that a hint to remove them? :)

Not exactly :) Don't remove them unless you want to make an additional
subclass of that vessel, maybe a scout or something. And the cockpit should
still turn cuz that's just too badalicious.

-Tom McD.
radiotitan.8m.com
when replying,