 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / 795
Re: PentWing Fighter
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.models, lugnet.space, lugnet.build
Date:
Thu, 25 Nov 1999 01:59:06 GMT

"Tom McDonald" <radiotitan@yanospamhoo.com> writes:
He's done it again! I can't really add any more by way of suggestions
except to echo the request for color. I think dark green (a 'forest'
green - not color 2) would rock with red stripes.

That sounds sort of Christmasy... Call me color-blind, but to me, dark
green doesn't contrast much with red.

BTW, this model forced me to stop being a slacker and to go get the
latest parts update :) so there's another plus!

And I only used one part from the current vote! :)  (the 2x4 extr. low
slope)

Even plainly colored, this ship rocks!

Thanks.  I had lots of gray wings from MindFest, so that's what I used :)

I can't wait to see a
full-blown POV render! Maybe I'll do one myself... just for fun..
hmm.. got to add a pilot though. Definitely a Blacktron I pilot.

Yeah, I'll have to add a pilot for the renderings.  Is there any demand
for 1600x1200 renders?

when replying, spamcake was the first singular substance to be
misreferred to as "the gross national product".

ROFL!

P.S. Even without the two top wings it's way cool.

Is that a hint to remove them? :)  Then I'd have to fix the cockpit in
place (it rotates now)...  You can also get the traditional 3-wing
arrangement by removing the middle wings and rotating teh cockpit 180
degrees, but that doesn't look as cool as the arrangement you
"described".
--Bram