 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / 732
Re: Bulkhead Flat
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.models
Date:
Tue, 2 Nov 1999 14:04:35 GMT

On Tue, 2 Nov 1999 03:17:27 GMT, Larry Pieniazek <lar@voyager.net> wrote:

Here's one more. MLCad is addicting!

Looks good.  Keep it up! ;)

Again, no idea if this will render right in LDLite.

Worked fine for me.  I didn't try it direct from the browser, I saved the
content to a .MPD file first.

Suspect I don't have the initial comments quite right, need to go find a
good one to look at to see how it is supposed to be done.

There isn't any standard of header comments for models.  Except the title must
be the first line.

Steve