 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / 728
  SW9 model  [DAT]

Here's my second model made with MLCad. This is a model of my SWxxxx (sort of "9ish" but sort of 1500ish too...) that people saw at MindFest. It's in ersatz C&NW colors. I made a few compromises from the "as built" real instance due to missing (...) (25 years ago, 1-Nov-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

  Re: SW9 model

(...) The train motor decorative clip pieces (are they wat you are looking for) have been made as of a few updates ago. The hovercraft bumpers have not been made. -- Jonathan Wilson wilsonj@xoommail.com (URL) (25 years ago, 2-Nov-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

  My first Ldraw...

Hey guys, I extremely new to ldraw. and I don't know what is wrong with my model but when ever i try to put one of those large 10x4x2-1/3 capopies is offset from my models about half a stud and it's making me very angry. if anyone knows whats wrong, (...) (25 years ago, 2-Nov-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

  Re: SW9 model

(...) Larry, You seem to be using an old list of parts. I would suggest doing an LDraw install from scratch and getting the newest part list update. I noticed that these new models make reference to parts not used anymore (due to a change in (...) (25 years ago, 2-Nov-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

  Re: SW9 model

Oh man Larry I hope you did not have to type those instructions in because my LDraw program is broken (might be from that virus in my floppy). I have an address from a page from KCS (Kansas City Southern) Railroad (passes though my area) But they (...) (25 years ago, 15-Jan-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)