 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / 729
Re: SW9 model
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.models
Date:
Tue, 2 Nov 1999 03:44:23 GMT

- I built up a motor subpart to represent the powertruck and sideframes.
The real model has two motors. This one has one, with no sideframes
because I could not find them, and the motor subpart. If, for example,
one were to use this in Datsville, one would want to remove the real
motor and put another instance of fak_mot.dat in...

The train motor decorative clip pieces (are they wat you are looking for)
have been made as of a few updates ago.
The hovercraft bumpers have not been made.

--
Jonathan Wilson
wilsonj@xoommail.com