 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / 71
    *sigh* ok once again. version 3! msemi.dat & trailer —Thomas Burger
   ahahah sorry no dat file. instead here is a link to the zip file. (URL) since your going in that direction anyway, visit my new lego page (URL) if your really bored.. (no i wont stop!) visit my home of page homepage page (URL) if you want to tell me (...) (25 years ago, 23-Jun-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

        Re: *sigh* ok once again. version 3! msemi.dat & trailer —Fredrik Glöckner
   (...) ideas presented. You can greatly enhance the looks of the raytraced images further by adding antialiasing, though. This will also remove the odd interference pattern on the semi. In POV-Ray, the way to do antialiasing is to add a "+A" option. (...) (25 years ago, 23-Jun-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

        Re: *sigh* ok once again. version 3! msemi.dat & trailer —Thomas Burger
   (...) yep quite a difference! now i gotta redo all my povray images!! oh well. ill blame it on the cheap quality of jpg images LOL (25 years ago, 23-Jun-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)