 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / 618
  Re: Six Wide Hummer 4 door Wagon model

(...) ryan, the model is good. i plan to make myself a better version of my hummer model ( (URL) ) the problem is 6 studs seems to wide. your model is good, because the seating area below the door is nice.. but lacks interior detail. im in the (...) (25 years ago, 4-Oct-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

  Re: Six Wide Hummer 4 door Wagon model

(...) hummer (...) I, also, think that mine is pretty good :) The only thing I couldn't get to look the way I wanted was the hood, and of course there's the delema of LEGO not making a six wide Hummer grille :) I like yours, but I don't think the (...) (25 years ago, 4-Oct-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)