 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / 618
Re: Six Wide Hummer 4 door Wagon model
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.models
Date:
Mon, 4 Oct 1999 04:53:46 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.models, Ryan Dennett writes:
After building the rescue Hummer I decided to build a 4 door wagon
model. The only part I don't really like about it is the hood. It was hard
to get it to look the way it should, but I don't think it looks to bad.
Please Let Me Know What You Think
John, feel free to add it to Datsville if you want to. The only problem
is that I didn't add people. If you want to add it to Datsville, but want
people in it, just let me know and I'll do that.
OK here it is.
ryan, the model is good. i plan to make myself a better version of my hummer
model ( http://www.geocities.com/tburger666/lego/lego_military.html )

the problem is 6 studs seems to wide. your model is good, because the seating
area below the door is nice.. but lacks interior detail. im in the marines, so
mine is very close to the real thing. the dat file is in dat/models somewhere.

all its missing is the SINCGARS radio mount Hehehehe.