 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / 587
  Re: [Datsville] Renovated House with Porch, Includes a Yard

(...) Question on the landscaping: One, I'd like to use Tore Eriksson's Pine tree--it's rather long, though, so should I MPD it, inline it, or would you prefer that I not use it at all? (I'd *really* like the .dat file of the trees that you've (...) (25 years ago, 28-Sep-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

  Re: [Datsville] Renovated House with Porch, Includes a Yard

Brian Sauls: (...) If you MPD it with the same file name, it will only show up once when all the files for Datsville are extracted, and thus reduce the parse time for the rendering a bit. (...) The "too tall for Fallingwater" hill? Feel free to use (...) (25 years ago, 29-Sep-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

  Re: [Datsville] Renovated House with Porch, Includes a Yard

(...) All right, I'll--hmm, spinning it would require a caddy-corner building. I'll do something with it--It'll save a little bit of time for me, but I'll probably have to mirror it. (...) I'll build off of them. (...) Not necessarily--maybe a (...) (25 years ago, 29-Sep-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)