 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / 529
Re: Grocery story
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.models
Date:
Wed, 22 Sep 1999 20:09:52 GMT

Brian Sauls <barbcue@nospam.home.com> wrote in message
news:FIH6A7.D2C@lugnet.com...
Once upon a time there is a man namedHarold Brickman(argh!  Verb tense!).
He lives in Casa Verde with his wife Trudy.  She is out of town right now,
pleading with businesses to move to her Datsville (She is reported as saying
"Datsville needs industry!  We cannot support a trailer park without it!).
The young woman is Victoria Plates, but she goes by "V."  V is a punk
rocker.  She shaved her head in a half-hearted, youth-fueled rage against
the bourgeis establishment, but she covers her tattoos and removes her body
piercing while at work because she needs the job to support her boyfried who
doesn't make enough money working on the dock to pay her parents for renting
the upstairs of the Mission-Style house.  One day she'll be rich and famous
and won't they be sorry then, ha-ha-ha.  Of course, nobody is quite sure who
"they" is, and we are even more confused about the establishment she is
raging against.  She's plastic.  She needs to get over it.  And grow some
hair.

Uhhhh, okay.  Don't know where that came from, but that was the grocery
story.  Here is the grocery store.  I had big plans for this one, then I
realized exactly how big my plans would be, so I scaled it down some.  I'll
probably put a back door and a loading dock in later.

0 FILE grocery.dat
0 MPD Author: Brian Sauls
0

Great story, and nice store, too :-)