 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / 2202
Re: Couple of queries with LDD exporting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.models
Date:
Wed, 23 Jan 2008 20:30:16 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.models, Tim David wrote:
The other issue seems to be be to do with the way the export works.
All the parts ended up being placed slightly off the 'grid', i.e. with
positional values with odd 100ths and 1000ths of an LDU off a whole number, I
have managed to fix this, but the rotational vaues also seem strange, when
viewed in MLCad they are OK but when the file is viewed in the text, it show
some of the rotation values as numbers like -9.70801e-005. (probably best to
view the file to see what I mean) Is there any way to correct this?

This is most likely caused by the export not using high enough precision in it's
calculations. I'm guessing you can probably replace all these with zero.

ROSCO