 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / 2179
2178  |  2180
Subject:
4 new Space Police MOCs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.cad.dat.models, lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 26 Jun 2006 20:43:32 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Hi,
I just added four new MOCs on my website:

<http://florianhaag.name/en/ldraw/space.htm>

Space Police I:

Hopper:
For this model, I wanted to try and use some newer parts in a Space
Police I - themed glider. Moreover, I tried and built something which
would actually make a small set.

Operation Controllers Vessel:
LEGO space set designers seem to be very fond of twin cockpits, but
what about triple cockpits?
The rear section should for once allow more than just one or two
minifigs to get on, even though there's a computer console in it.

Space Police II:

Interceptor Mark II:
Concerning the original Interceptor class (also featured in the above
link), a friend told me I had obviously run out of ideas for the tail,
I should add some additional wings and make it look less massive ... so
I applied some refinements.
The back part now has a retractable landing leg so the Interceptor can
land gracefully.

Protector:
This was my first try to use the octagonal aquazone cockpit for a space
ship - ended up somewhat clumsy, I think if you build that ship it's
quite a heavy model. I hope the wings wouldn't fall off.

Enjoy them :-)

Regards,
Florian