 Space / 40424
Re: 4 new Space Police MOCs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 6 Aug 2006 11:11:24 GMT

David Simmons wrote:

Hadn't seen your page before, but man, if Lego ever put out the
Investigation Center, I'd probably buy 4 (even if they cost $200 a
pop!).  Very nice work!

Hi,
glad you like it :-)
Hope you also like my new Space Police building, the Operations Center
(although it's a less complicated design and not so big):

<http://florianhaag.name/en/ldraw/space.htm#pSP1>

Regards,
Florian